- 3-5:30 pm Student Poster Presentations
- Schools participating include: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biological Sciences, Engineering and Arts & Science
- Students should be prepared to give 3-5 minutes presentation to viewers –allow 5 minutes for questions.
- Research Administration will put up and take down SOM posters. Students will be responsible for coordinating with Office of Research Administration a pick-up time for their poster after the event.
- Students should check-in at the HSSRS registration table in the Student Union, 4th floor (5100 Cherry St.) before 3pm.
- SOM students will be assigned specific times for their poster & presentation to be judged.
- UMKC shuttle bus info - www.umkc.edu/transportation/ UMKC permit parking available in the Cherry St. Parking Garage (5005 Oak Street)
|Medical Students||Graduate Students (currently enrolled)|
|• 1st place poster/presentation $300||• 1st place poster/presentation $300|
|• 2nd place $200||• 2nd place $200|
|• 3rd place $100|
|Awards in memory of Loredana Brizio Molteni, MD|
|Award winners will be contacted after the event to process awards.|
Contact: Please contact the Office of Research Administration with any questions at: SOMresearch@umkc.edu. We will update Student Research Summit 2014 page as updates become available. The SOM poster template is already available on the site.