- Word Limit 350—no images.
- Due by February 8th to online portal.
- Select abstract title carefully! It should match your poster title.
- Student’s mentor will need to approve abstract submission—email will automatically be generated to mentor at time of submission.
|1st Place||$500||Asha Nookala|
|2nd Place||$400||Hirak Shah|
|3rd Place||$300||Fizza Abbas|
|4th Place||$200||Joshua Williams|
|5th Place||$100||Caitlyn Nickols|
|Poster and Presentation awards are in memory of Loredana Brizio Molteni, MD.|
- 2 pm Speaker, Wayne Carter, DVM, PhD, DACVIM President and CEO of KCALSI will speak at the Student Union’s Theater.
- 3-6 pm Student Poster Presentations
- Schools participating include: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biological Sciences, Engineering and Arts & Science
- Shuttle service (wheelchair accessible) available between Hospital Hill and Student Union 12:30 – 6:00 pm.
- Students should be prepared to give 3-5 minutes presentation to viewers –allow 5 minutes for questions.
- Research Administration will put up and take down SOM posters. Students will be responsible for coordinating with Office of Research Administration a pick-up time for their poster after the event.
- Anna Shah
- Arfaa Ali
- Asha Nookala
- Bhavani Pokala
- Brandon Elder
- Caitlin Nickols
- Denesh Ratnasingham
- Erica Heitmann
- Fatima Shekhani (Kunnel)
- Felicia Ratnaraj
- Fizza Abbas
- Hirak Shah
- Joshua Williams
- Laura Schoeneberg
- Monica Shukla
- Nitasha Khullar
- Pratik Sandesara
- Ramya Kollipara
- Rima Chakraborty
- Ruby Parikh
- Vidhi Srivastava
2013 Award Winners:
Hirak Shah, Joshua Williams, Dr. Molteni, Caitlin Nickols, Asha Nookala, Fizza Abbas